Friday, January 30, 2009

a little better

the past two days I have felt 90-100 back to normal as far as health. I haven't been weak, sore, and fatigued.

I came out of those last fews days of hard core sickness in prayer for greater reconciliation and deeper relationship with the Heavenly Father. And I truly plan to seek and entreat this.

They found my vehicle, abandoned and with a broking steering column. Right now it is is in the impound; and I am having to fight minor frustrations; and am seriously considering just giving the car to the impound if they will take it.


one my closest friends called me with some really good news, and we talked alot about his wedding this summer, and slso possible plans for me to come up during Passover,or vice versa.

On a personal level I am considering moving to another place for a change of scenery and pace; but while looking for that particular option I have another temporary option that may save me money on a possible down payment on a new vehicle; but time will tell how these things play out.

I am really glad to be feeling better; really glad, I realize how much I take for granted the little things like walking full speed, and and just feeling good and laughing.

I started back rereading one of the books that I read several months ago that was part of my transition in perceptions concerning my identity in this walk of faith, its a a book by First Fruits of Zion (a messianic educational and resource organization) by D. Thomas Lancaster, entitled "The Mystery of the Gospel-Jew and Gentile and the Eternal Purpose of God". Its very well written book, very thorough; its primary focus is to explain the believing non jews relationship to God and and his covenant people Israel through Israel's Messiah; explaining how Israel's Messiah is indeed the vehicle by which all families of the earth would be blessed as God had promised to the Patriarch Abraham. It feels really good to be reading this book again.


On another note, I missed so many new member classes, for the congregation that I was considering joining that I cancelled all together. I still plan to visit this place, but because of transportation issues, I don't believe I will be becoming a member anytime soon. For the time being I will just continue to take things as they come and not place an emphasis on being a "member" anywhere for the time being. For now I will remain alone as I have been, visiting/fellowshipping when and where I can; and most importantly living my life of faith out day by day. As I stated up above when I came out of my sickness I just wanted a deeper/closer relationship with God. I want more of Him and less of me. My world was so dark, and things in life appeared all the more vain, and my carnality was vividly present when I was sick, and it made me yearn for the closeness to God all the more.


I want to leave you the reader with two things, one is a comic strip i saw online today which I thought was quietly humorous; its done by Signe Wilkinson.





And the last thing I want to share is this poem, I wrote it about a year ago now. And I think with my car being stolen, me being sick, and my new aspirations for a change of scenery and a new and rededicated beginning, its kind of fitting. Shalom to whom ever reads this.

well, it looks like it happened again, I can't seem to find the poem...I hope to have it up soon..

shalom

No comments: