shalom to whomever reads this...
I am grateful for a lot of things. I'm grateful for a good job, I'm grateful for the skills that I have in the trade that I am in. I'm grateful for provision and being able to take care of my carnal responsibilities. I am grateful for the people of faith that I know in my life, and my friendships. Above all of this I am grateful for the Heavenly Father's mercy and guidance. More and more; day by day lately I have had this yearning to just truly quiet myself within.......die to myself and seek to put into practice the instructions give by Christ. ...Serving the Father in spirit and truth......dealing with all as I would have done to myself....in honesty, sincerity,...love...
So often my thoughts, my lusts, my short comings get in the way of the fullness that
walking in His spirit gives...
I also wanted to write this blog because I am at a point at this season in my life where I am considering making a very big decision.......something that is definitely an investment of self......I don't want to put it out directly right now....but, the bottom line is......I am really praying and seeking concerning this particular issue...
with that being said, I think I will head to bed soon...
on another note..I thought about how the Savior said to his disciples who asked him about sitting on his right and left hand side of His throne in the Kingdom. And He said to them, "you know not what ye ask".......this really hit me hard because I don't want to be that person.....a person who is so caught up in his 'will" and "desire" for something that I place myself outside of God's will for me....I don't want be the person to whom the Master says.."you know not what ye ask".........there is so much I don't know......and i simply want to live this life right in accordance to the purpose given me of dieing to myself and living a life of faith and obedience to the Son, whom God has sent.
I suppose that's it for now....shalom..
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment