Friday, May 8, 2009

Grateful...

I'm feeling really good right now. God is so good.

I just got off the phone with one of my best friends, he called to wish me a shabbat shalom...I was sleep, I had come home, eaten, showered, and went straight to sleep all before sundown....now I am up and thanking God for the gift of His sabbath......for a wonderful conversation with a close friend.....He's getting married in just 30 days!! I am honored to be in the wedding as one of the men he has chosen to stand at his side during this special time.... I am grateful to be able to rejoice with the bride groom...


I get to go to services at Beth Hallel tomorrow...I am super excited because I haven't been in over a month....then tomorrow night I am going to another close friends gradutation party.....which should be great :)

God is good, life is good.

Shalom to whomever reads this.


ps-Can't forget next week! I am going to be in another close friends wedding! I get to be a groomsman two times in less than a month!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds wonderful, Danny! I hope you have a good time at all those weddings and Micah's grad party!

Danny A. Fluker Jr. said...

Thank you Ciara :) I appreciate that sis. I hope all is well with you.