Before I was able to sit, the brother who I came to visit surprised me by coming to me and directing me to come sit with him. It was such a blessing because I was able to sit by him, worship and pray with him, all during his last service. It was so awesome chanting-singing the blessings and prayers in hebrew and english side by side. In the end, when the prayer/blessing of Aharon was read over the congregation...the brother placed his arms around me and his family...I wanted that prayer to last forever..
after services we went over to a sisters home and he said his goodbyes to others and took photos. I walked he and his mom out to his car, and we gave each other a strong embrace.
This brother has taught me so much in a short amount of time. He is the example of what it is to be a believer and have a healthy balance in all things. Something that I am still striving to learn. Not only that but the brother has swagger.
Rodney, much love to you in our Messiah, Yeshua, you will be missed bro.



2 comments:
Your are a very talented writer.
Thank you bro,but you are one to talk, your a friggin scholar in your writings dude...
shalom my friend.
Post a Comment