Sunday, January 1, 2012
A Week from Today
In my last post I mentioned making my relocation to the new city in about a weeks time. A little over a month has transpired since that last post and I haven't relocated per-se. I did however work in this new city throughout the entire month of December. Working there during the week and returning home to Atlanta during the weekends. It has been an emotionally and physically trying time. Full of a lot of ups and downs. The 500 mile/ eight hour drive to this city has proved to be pretty taxing as well. I have learned and experienced much in a short amount of time. There is so much to be said of the things that are stirring me at this season in my life. I will try and and touch on some of the things here.
Also, there is a set date now; January 9th, a week from today (date of this post). In all of the unknowns the one thing I do know is that, I do (through no power, in and of myself) have a confidence to step forward and embrace this move, and take on this city; and in addition I would like to add there is a renewed since of grabbing on to the greater hope behind a life hidden in and drawn from God. The Life, sustaining my life. This Life, and this Love, and this Light, that is greater than all of my shortcomings, mistakes and sin, The One who upholds me in His great love for me.
I don't know what's ahead but I trust in Him because, He does. My desire for this New Year is to take each day remembering this truth and resting in it so that I can live by it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
inviting you to stop by to answer.
Shalom
http://tidbitsoftorah.blogspot.com/2012/01/sabbath-forever.html
Post a Comment