Monday, December 20, 2010

Mother's Wisdom

I have such a peace right now. I got off the phone with my mom. We had a good talk about my current car less situation and some very sound practical steps to make within the next month or so. We had a prayer time as well. So grateful. I trust God. I know all things happen for a reason and I'm beginning to see more and more clearly now some of those reasons as I also begin to see the silver lining in the clouds.


In the last post I wrote about returning to school,and I'm happy to say that I feel very confident about moving forward this coming spring or fall. Time will tell. Just really grateful for options and resources.

Oh man, you know what. My best friend was blessed with the apple of his eye. I can't put into words how it felt when he called me the night he asked her out. I felt so good inside hearing him describe how he felt. So happy for Him. She's super happy too. I can tell. Beautiful thing. Its been what seems like a long journey and I am honored to have been with him along the way and to see the end (and beginning) of that road.


Anyway thats my update. Oh! I'm reading a great book right now. I really don't want it to end. It's called, "Yeshua in Context" by Derek Leman. It follows the life and teachings of Jesus viewed through the lens of the writers of the gospels and the context of 1st Century Jewish life. Really powerful and simplistic read. I read the gospels now with this freshness that is just....well, fresh :D..


Peace out to whomever reads this....the next time I post may be when I'm 26...I'm getting old!

No comments: