I'm tired, have an early wake up tomorrow. But I wanted to write a quick blog because tomorrow is a very important day. After work I will be heading to the final new members class of the congregation I have been praying about joining. And it is at that class where I will make the decision to join or not.
I have received a lot of confirmations, encouragement and prayers from loved ones and I am grateful. Now its just a matter of making the decision and trusting God either way. I know that all things work for good and that all things are and will continue to be as they should be because He is in control.
I am so grateful for where I am in this season in my life. God has brought me a long way and the journey is not yet done....with each step of the way I am learning that its all about seeking Him in the moments and remaining faithful to Him and seeking to have faith strengthened and nurutured so that it can be done stedfastly. Living for God today so that I can live for God tomorrow. And its also about encouraging others....because we are in this faith walk together and we so need each other.
I have been blessed to meet some wonderful wonderful people of God and I am grateful.
Alright I think thats it, I am going to head to bed. Shalom, shalom to whomever reads this.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment