Hey Reader,
Decided I'd post a special blog. This year has gone by so fast so far. Do you ever have certain songs that really minister to your faith, over and over again during certain seasons in your life? This year for me there have been three in particular and I wanted to share them here.
The first says simply that everything that we seek God for (His nearness, His love, His power); its here, already present and evident, just as much and even more so than the breath we just took. The second says that God wants everything.......all of us.....our being, and all of its fibers......He wants it all.
The third is fairly recent for me but with all the spiritual transitioning, the deeper walk that I am desiring and having to fight for, and the new beginnings that are about to transpire as I am about to move into the reality of being in a new home, and just looking back on my journey and appreciating where He has brought me, even to this very moment, its just a song of praise that says simply, I will follow you, you make all things new and I will follow you forward.
Enjoy.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment