So many things to catch up on. Nothing significant in way of events has taken place since my last post. Its just one of those times where I just have to let some things out that is in me you know?
First off. God is good. Words cannot express how much I am grateful for His providence and provision. His mercies are new each day, and without them there is no telling where I would be.
Also....the season of my life I'm in right now......wow; I can't begin to explain. There are so many beautiful beautiful souls in my life that God has blessed me to know. He allows me to see Him through them, He allows me to grow with and through them. He encourages me through them. So much blessing there.
Also, the faith movement I am apart of now......Messianic Judaism; I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I took a very strange and unorthodox road to get here; not even with the goal of it in mind along the way; but I am thankful to be here. It is such a unique and blessed calling to be a non Jew, and able to bless Jewish people who have accepted Yeshua (Jesus) as the Messiah sent from God for them, and all of mankind. To be a part of such a dynamic, organic, and scriptural movement is awing beyond words. I am apart of something greater than myself, chiefly because I hold to a universal faith shared by untold millions around the world since Abraham was given Promises; but also because the specific movement within the faith that I belong to (Messianic Judaism); seeks to be that ministry that blesses and serves Jewish believers in Yeshua of Nazareth, to maintain their identity and nurture the fulfillment of their scriptural purpose and calling and to also bless and nurture those nationalities that are not Jewish who choose to stand with them.
What do I cherish most about all of this? My faith for one. Everything I believe and live for is so tangible and strengthening. I look at the scriptures and see reality and life not only in the knowledge, wisdom and guidance of it and what it does for my spirit within but I see reflections of God's promises to the Jewish people and to all mankind lived out on a daily basis. I can look into the eyes of a Jewish friend, or into the lives of a Jewish family, or into the hardships and triumphs of Jewish believers living in Israel.
I also cherish relationships. I have been blessed with some very close friends, and would give my life for them. Jewish and Non Jewish.
The community that I am part of is really big on Mishpacha (Hebrew for Family). We are a faith congregation/community of Jews and non Jews who stand with and for one another inside and outside of our congregation grounds. I have only been here for a short amount of time but I have seen true selflessness, servitude, sacrifice, love.....and its with me in such a way that my hearts desire is to perpetuate it....not me, but God through me you know? God is faithful.
quick side notes.......
A very close friend of mines is waiting on his wife to give birth to their first child. Today is the official due date.
Those are just my random thoughts.....I think I will leave off here.
Oh yeah, off the wall, random side note......Kuddos to the Israeli government for not backing down to criticism from the world and the United States on their building efforts for building Jewish homes in East Jerusalem. She is a Sovereign nation, who has the right to do as she pleases in her capitol, with her land, and for her people.
Is there bias on my part here? Sure, I can imagine so. Buts its ok, what can I say, I love Juice :D
Take care dear blog reader :)
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment